Friday, April 08, 2011

"Approaching Seneca Street" Seattle city scenes, urban landscape

For some reason this painting got passed over in my posting....I painted it several months ago and was satisfied with the results...The reason I am posting it today is that it sold yesterday!  The gallery that represents me in West Seattle is Alki Arts...The owners, Tom and Diane, alert their clients that follow my work when I am coming in with new paintings and some were there to meet me!...I sold three paintings as Ann and I were standing there talking with folks.....I feel very blessed to have faithful collectors and followers of my work and that includes you all!..Thank you for your support! ... I love my job!!

18x36 oil on canvas   sold

7 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

Congratulations!!

Way to go... Lucky clients!!!

Robin Weiss said...

Thank you Marian!

Diane Hoeptner said...

Contratulations on the multiple sale, Robin. I so LOOOOVE to hear that sort of good news.

Robin Weiss said...

Hi Diane! Thanks!..Flowers are coming up!!...=]

Jesse said...

That is great! Quick sales means more time painting.

Blog_Commenting_Service said...

I am looking forward to another great article from you. After skimming through your website Happy to see your blog as it is just what I’ve looking for and excited to read all the posts.

vanity table and chair

Yasmeen said...

Thank you! paint seattle