Monday, April 18, 2011

"The Hansville Truck" truck oil painting, Hansville, Washington

I love painting old trucks!.....I have painted this one before(here)....It sits like a sculpture by the store in Hansville...For those of you who are not from around here, there is only one store in Hansville.....Right across from the church...For a long time Hansville has been the same sleepy little northwest town ...it's claim to fame, the Point no Point lighthouse.....But...things are changing ...and I hear of some big development plans for the area.....This truck will probably not be there for long.....
8x6 oil on panel   sold

4 comments:

Raymond Logan said...

Robin,
Great little painting. Tons of character.
–Raymond/3

Randy Saffle said...

I like everything you paint, but when you paint trucks they become greatness!
Top notch work.

Robin Weiss said...

Thank you Raymond! I appreciate the comment!

Robin Weiss said...

Thanks Randy...Gotta love the old trucks!! Yours are great!!