Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"To the Waterfront" Seattle city oil painting by Robin Weiss

"To the Waterfront" 6x10 oil on panel

 Arts in the Woods is over and what a great show it was!! Thank you to all who came out to support your local artists!! Everyone at the Knowles Studio did well and we all had a great time!! I can't think of a better way to support your local economy!  We printed a lot more desk calendars this year (because we ran out last year!) so there are plenty left. If you would like one just let me know and I can mail them to you. $10.00 plus shipping. If you would like 5 or more the price drops down to $5.00 plus shipping!! Great for stocking stuffers!!

Here is a little glimpse of the Knowles Studio decked out for Arts in the Woods 2012....=]


1 comment:

Lavon said...

Robin, What a lovely little tour of the studio. I had the sound off, so I don't know if there was anything said, but the visual was wonderful. So great to hear you did well!