Friday, March 15, 2013

"Vashon Sailboat" marine oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Vashon Sailboat"  10x8 oil on panel  SOLD


A kind collector bought this painting at Alki Arts gallery show last night (Thanks Brian!)  and when I went to my blog to mark it sold, realized that it was never posted....So here it is!!   We had a great time at the Second Thursday Artwalk on Alki Beach...Thanks so much to all who were able to make it out!  It's always nice to visit with friends.... and to mark paintings sold!

4 comments:

Darrell Anderson said...

Sorry I couldn't make the event, but I can sure see why this one sold. Lucky buyer gets to hang such calm beauty in their home.

Ann said...

One of my favorites...such a placid scene. I love the glassy water and the thick clouds. Beautiful work!

Lavon said...

Wonderful! The calm water, the marvelous distance, the sweet clouds! Oh yeah! Great painting, Robin. Glad you decided to share it with us even after it sold! Sure wish I could have made it up to Washington for your show!

the distracted painter said...

No wonder it sold, it's fab!