Sunday, May 26, 2013

"Spring Apple" plein air landscape painting by Robin Weiss"

"Spring Apple"  6x6 oil on panel      Sold
Studio clouds out my window
I have been working at the Knowles Studio for almost five years now. Sometimes I take the place for granted....other times I take a deep breath , look around and thank God for the amazingly beautiful place I get to work and the sweet friends I have made there...who are really like family now. Pretty cool!  That said, this little painting is yet another view out my studio window....It's spring and the apple trees are in bloom...Well, they're about over now...(I'm always running about three weeks late on this blog...if you want up-to-date stuff (real time) friend me on facebook!..=)








5 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Ahhh, THIS is the Washington of my growing-up years. Your work always reminds me of those sweet times.

Susan said...

Beautiful!

Angela Sullivan said...

Lovin that white tree.

Robin Weiss said...

Thank you Carol!....Lots of mixing greens around here!...=]

Thank you Susan!...Thank you Angela!!

Lavon said...

Robin, wishing I was there!!! lovely painting.