Monday, July 22, 2013

"Hipster House" LaConner , plein air oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Hipster House" 8x12 oil on panel   Sold
I'll end this LaConner series with this plein air painting that I did on the porch of the business across the street. They were very kind to let me camp out there for awhile with my easel..I asked one of the secretaries "who owns the house across the street"  and she said " a couple of hipsters moved in."  I'm not sure what defines a hipster but the word has a nice ring to it.... so,  I'll snatch it for a title....

We will be moving on in the posts ahead...Lot's going on this summer and I find myself running from one painting event to the next.....as usual...I'm way behind!!   See ya down the road!....=]

1 comment:

Ann said...

I don't know what a hipster is either but they have a cute house! Love the color in this one!