Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"LaConner Dike" plein air , oil, landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"LaConner Dike" 8x8 oil on panel        Sold



After I finished the Irrigation Ditch there was still time and the light was getting better so I just turned the easel around and painted in the opposite direction. This was the last Skagit County painting I did on this trip...but....I headed back a week later to do a workshop requested by some of the PAWA painters who live in that area!  So I still have some Skagit paintings and adventures to share.

 BTW, If you live in The Pacific Northwest and are interested in taking a workshop from me , it just takes five brave souls to make it happen!. If you can get five passionate painters together (beginners welcome!) I will come to your area and share all my tips on plein air painting!..=]
Email me at    robinweiss@earthlink.net    for more info.

Happy painting!

1 comment:

Lavon said...

Wonderful piece, Robin. love the reflections.