Monday, March 31, 2014

"Sea of Clouds" LaConner, plein air, landscape, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Sea of Clouds"  8x10 oil on panel  $330
I called Mark Bistranin on my way to LaConner and told him I was headed up. "Great", Mark said, "Me and Sam are just headed out to paint. We'll meet you at the 76 station"  I thought I had been to most of Marks good spots but somehow missed this one. The day was beautiful and the clouds, like giant pillows floated along against an azure sky......Perfect!


Mark and Jazz
Sam chatting with the neighbor

 Tragically, the day I was headed home from this trip a mudslide occurred not far from this location in the town of Oso.  I am auctioning off a plein air painting done here on the same day , the proceeds of which will go to the slide victim relief.  You can bid on it HERE.  Thanks for your support of this cause.  Learn more about how you can help HERE

Also, I am showing a large body of my work at Alki Arts, The Harbor Steps Gallery in Seattle , WA..
If you are in the area check it out.


Click HERE to learn more.


          

No comments: