Friday, February 06, 2015

"View towards Lynwood Center" plein air, landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"View towards Lynwood Center"  10x10 oil on panel   Sold

When seeking a place to set up my easel I try and find a location that has more than one paintable view. ...and I found one that beautiful foggy morning at Point White!  I just did a 180% turn and painted the opposite direction.

The Treehouse Cafe


The only distraction was thinking about the nice cup of coffee I would have at the Treehouse Cafe after completing my painting....

By the way....My show of over thirty local plein air and studio paintings will be on display at the Treehouse through the month of February.  Stop by and check it out. they have great food, coffee and beverages ...plus pool tables! It's a great spot to meet your friends for lunch!

Speaking of friends....The only thing better than a two-view painting location is a great painting buddy to enjoy it with!

Darrell Anderson,another dedicated, local plein air painter posted the painting he did that day on his blog HERE . Thanks for coming out and making a fine day even better Darrell!  =]














1 comment:

Lavon said...

oh, yes, just love this piece! the buildings, the sweep of water, the trees, the colors!