Sunday, March 08, 2015

"Diamond Lil" Poulsbo, plein air, marine landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Diamond Lil"  12x8 oil on panel  Sold
We have been enjoying a stretch of beautiful spring weather while the east coast digs out of yet another killer snow storm. I have been taking advantage of it by heading out to paint every chance I get!  I'm not the only one!  While painting at the marina in Poulsbo last week I ran into my friend Nicole Galinas. She was taking pictures and enjoying the sunshine too. We had talked earlier about doing some videos of my painting demos since she went to school for graphic design and knows her way around computers way better than me..

.I said "Hey Nicole are you still interested in doing that video for me and she said "Sure when do you want to do it" I said "How bout right now"  She said "Well , all I have is my phone to take videos" I said.."Let's do a short promo and see how it turns out"   This is what Nicole came up with!



I thought she did a great job!  Check out Nicoles website HERE

If your interested in seeing this painting and other plein air work... plus,...watching me paint! Come to the Second Saturday Artwalk in downtown Poulsbo this month on Sat. the 14th at 5:00pm ! I will be outside the Carrie Gollor Gallery painting my "Spring version" of the Sogno de Vino restaurant which has an amazing magnolia tree in full bloom in the courtyard right now.



My winter version 
Sogno di Vino winter nocturne  10x10 oil on panel
Available at the Carrie Gollor Gallery   $380












No comments: