Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Yellow Cab" Seattle cityscape by Robin Weiss

"Yellow Cab"    11x14   oil on panel    Sold
What is it about umbrellas?  I love the challenge of painting them especially in the context of city life, rain and reflections on wet pavement!  We get all of that in Seattle and plenty of it!
 This painting is available through Alki Arts located at First and Seneca in Seattle!  Contact Diane Venti (206-538-0099) for  purchase information.


Here is another "yellow painting" of a truck I saw on Bainbridge Island a while back.  I am putting it up on the daily paintworks auction site to bolster my paypal account which is getting a little low right now. We use my paypal account in part to fund several charities. If you are interested in knowing what charities we contribute too with these funds email me at  robinweiss@earthlink.net

If you would like to bid on this painting just click HERE 

Thanks so much for your support!

"Yellow Truck"  8x8 oil on panel















1 comment:

Lavon said...

I can hardly wait for my yellow truck!