Wednesday, April 12, 2017

"Tall Palms" 4th Annual Plein Air Festival, Lighthouse Art Center, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Tall Palms" 20x10 oil  SOLD


I discovered Dubois Beach late in the festival and loved it! Came back early the next morning and finished two paintings. The first one was an odd size for me and I had to figure out how to tie it to my easel with whatever was in my pack. Fortunately I keep a variety of clamps and small bungies in case of emergencies.



I brought the painting to the Lighthouse Art Center Gallery and dropped it off.  Came back later in the day and was joyfully surprised that it had already sold! One of the "Green Hat" girls who attend the show loved it.

Thanks Sue!... and thanks to all the hard working volunteers who helped make the 4th Annual Plein Air Festival a huge success!

No comments: