Sunday, October 22, 2017

"Dog Day Afternoon" Seattle city oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Dog Day Afternoon"  11x14 oil on panel    Sold
Available through the Cole Gallery
425-697-2787


This painting was inspired by my forays into the city of Seattle to search out interesting subject matter for painting, I love Pioneer Square with it's dappled light on sunny, summer days and all the folks who enjoy the park including their four legged friends...=]

In the next few posts I will be adding work that is included in the Cole Gallery, Featured Artist show "Seattle, Edmonds and Beyond with myself and Jennifer Deihl that will be showing through December.

For other events coming up please refer back to my last post for more info,..or click HERE




1 comment:

Lavon said...

as always, beautiful, Robin! Makes me miss Seattle so much. I used to work on 1st Ave across from the old triangle building just a little north of there.