Tuesday, May 08, 2018

"Sailfish Park" Florida plien air painting by Robin Weiss

" Sailfish Park"  10x12 oil on panel   Sold

This painting wraps up all my work completed during the 5th Annual Plein Air Festival in Tequesta Florida. Ann rode by this little park during her daily bike ride and suggested I paint there....Good idea!  What a beautiful setting!


 I had practiced drawing sketches of Egrets before I went to Florida, thinking I would add them into paintings. I never did until this guy walked by as I was painting this scene....A perfect focal point and soooooo Florida!


Although it was great to visit Florida again and we had a fun time visiting friends and family it's also good to come home .....and recoup for the next adventure!   Thanks for tagging along on the blog!
Have fun out there!!

Coming up next will be city paintings produced for a featured artist exhibit at the Michael Birawer Gallery in Seattle!  =]






No comments: