Wednesday, May 09, 2018

"Seattle Buskers" Seattle city oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Seattle Buskers"  20x20 oil on canvas  Sold
Available through the
Cole Gallery, Edmonds WA
425-697-2787

My featured artist exhibit at the Michael Birawer Gallery is officially over but you can still go there and see a lot of the work I completed for the show.  Sorry I'm so far behind on the blog!!....But I am catching up!


Amber Hayes and friends
Seattle Buskers was painted from reference taken during one of my many "shoot from the hip" photo excursions through the city. I always stop to listen to the street musicians and this little band was really good! After I did the painting I ran into them again at Pike Place and showed the lead singer a photo of the painting on my phone. She really liked it ! Long story short....They came and played a few songs at my opening.....I love this job!!


Amber's band is called the Satin Sirens. You can see them play in venues around Seattle. Check out their facebook page HERE

Have fun out there!

No comments: