Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Crow Flight"

First I got food poisoning then I got the flu which developed into bronchitis which gave me a violent cough which gave me a Hernia which explains why I have a lot of time to paint right now while I wait for my surgery on Wednesday.......Sheeesh

I have a whole stack of crow pictures that I take at lunch time while I'm sitting in the truck . All you need is a handful of french fries or potato chips. It was fun working on this little composition in between paintings

8x10 oil on ampersand panel $125.00

9 comments:

Ann said...

Wow! I was captivated by the motion of the birds in flight. Very cool! Your work amazes me and gets better all the time...you are obviously making the most of your "time off"!

Robin Weiss said...

Hi Ann, Thanks, Yes I am trying to take advantage of every minute. Soon I will be flat on my back for awhile.

Mike said...

Hey Rob,

Sorry to hear about this crummy bout of lousy luck!

Hang in, Bud. It'll be over soon.

doreyme said...

beauty!

Unknown said...

Hi Robin,
Sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery - hopefully you will be feeling great in a very short period of time (i.e. take it easy and do nothing you are not supposed to!) This painting of crows is really intriguing. The movement of the birds is wonderful! All the best

Robin Weiss said...

Thanks Mike! I'm hangin man and praying for a speedy recovery!

Robin Weiss said...

Hi Doreyme! Thank you!

You have nothing on your blog but a bunch of spam comments!? Whats up with that? Go to blogger help for info on downloading images =]

Robin Weiss said...

Hi Joanne! Thanks for your well wishes!

My caregiver (mom) has already informed me that I will not be getting up till doc says ok!

Anonymous said...

This is terrific! Really captivated me. The crows look like they are moving and you nailed the values.

Sorry about your back. I think it's cute that your mom who got hit by a car last year, is going to take care of you now. She's such a trooper.