Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Winslow Church" Bainbridge Island, plein air, urban landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Winslow Church"  8x12 oil on panel  $350
 Right across the street from this church is Bainbridge Bakers where I had a show of my recent paintings. the show is over now but you can still see a lot of the painting(except the ones that sold) at The Harbor Steps Gallery in Seattle for the month of April.
In between painting trips I have been showing work in my local area.  I have found that is always helpful to go out and paint in the community to help promote the show. The day was Northwest cloudy/rainy but I still had a great time meeting folks and painting!

2 comments:

Ann said...

A lovely church and a lovely painting!

Lavon said...

love the pop of sunshine on the crosswalk.