Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Lilies" floral oil painting

I guess it's florals for awhile......been so cold out I haven't had a chance to try out my new plein air paint box.....more on that later.....The idea comes from artist Tom Brown's "Tips on plein air painting".....In the mean time I am enjoying the warm company at the studio on Noll rd. By the way we are open on Saturdays from 10:00 am till 3:00pm and you are welcome to come in and have a cup of coffee and talk with the artists....get more info on the Knowles Studio.

8x10 oil on panel contact robinweiss@earthlink.net

2 comments:

Vikki North said...

I love the way you deal with glass.
That's really pretty, Robin.

Warm weather will be back soon enough for us. Just stay cozy with your honey. Isn't there a wedding coming up here shortly?
Vikki

Patrice said...

Another beautiful bouquet!

I think I agonize over still life more than anything. You certainly have a talent for florals.