Wednesday, August 28, 2019

"Comel River Park" Two Rivers Plein Air, New Braunfels, Texas. plein air painting by Robin Weiss

Comel River Park  8x16 oil

I was flipping through my blog to see what I have posted about and once again there are whole events and art journeys from this summer that have not yet made it to the online journal...I completely missed posting about the Two Rivers Plein Air event in Texas this spring!  So much has happened between now and then that I have forgotten a lot of places and names...Had to search for the name of this river! 
The best way to document your journeys is to keep a sketch book with names, places and info about where you have visited. I need to re-commit myself to taking the time for journaling! Especially on our upcoming trip to Europe! 

Texas was a blast and I so enjoyed all the people I met and friends made during my time there. Feel like I need to condense the whole event into one post just to catch up a bit.....but don't have the time this morning! Ha!....Just not enough time! But I'll keep slogging away at the blog and get to it all eventually!  Thanks for visiting! Hope all your journeys are joyful and productive!

1 comment:

Jennifer Stelly said...

We all loved meeting you too robin. Looking forward to reading more on your trips around the world !