Thursday, January 29, 2015

"The Underground Tourists" Seattle cityscape by Robin Weiss

"The Underground Tourists"  10x10 oil on panel     Sold
In Seattle they have underground tours where you can go down under the streets and see some of the history of the city. You see huge groups of tourists from all over the world. I have never been on the tour!..and I have never been on the Duck....but I do love to paint the city!  This is the Pioneer Building in Pioneer Square right where you catch the tour.
 I painted a larger version of this composition which I will post later.

2 comments:

Lavon said...

Wonderful, Robin. I love that you paint the fiar Seattle...and you do it so well! I have done the tour several times. It is cute. it used to be way cooler, but in the interests of safety they have made it less interesting....sigh...

Mary Pyche said...

This is a beautiful painting, love everything about it, colors, composition.