Wednesday, April 18, 2007

McDonell House#3, oil , building , exterior

Same house , different view. I think I have exhausted my interest in this house for now. I took my guitar to Seattle on Tuesday to participate in " City Team" a cool outreach to the homeless in Seattle. They put on a service and cook and serve a meal to whoever shows up. I think there was about 75 people. It's exciting to see the amazing work God is doing in the lifes of these folks ,who are in such difficult circumstances. I took alot of pictures in the city so guess I'll work off those for awhile. 10x8 in., oil on masonite panel, $120.00 . email me for purchase robinweiss@earthlink.net

4 comments:

Todd Bonita said...

Great work here, very versatile subject matter. You seem to capture it all with mood and nice brushwork.

Best,
Todd

Cara Dawn Romero said...

Beautiful work Robin but I can I tell you something? This house scares the daylights out of me. Did you portray it that way on purpose? As a viewer you really captured me. Good work.

Robin Weiss said...

Thanks Todd!

Robin Weiss said...

Hi Cara! I was shooting for mood and hoped I achieved an air of mystery but didn't want to make them look scary. The house was really quite lovely and homey inside.
Thanks for your comments!