Monday, October 08, 2007

ARTS IN THE WOODS, North Kitsap Studio Tour, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, November 9th,10th and 11th

For those of you who have inquired about my next show, it will be an open studio tour in Poulsbo called "Arts in the Woods" I will be at the " Knowles Studio", Leigh and Jim Metteer's beautiful studio on Noll road. From Bainbridge you can turn right on Noll rd off 305 and follow it till you see the studio signs for Knowles studio. If you are in Poulsbo head up Lincoln Hill till you come to Noll rd and turn right.
This is last years set up for Arts in the Woods. This year joining Leigh and myself will be Dave and Tom Layton, photographers Who have travelled widely in other countries doing portrait, landscape and nature work.
I will be demonstrating oil and watercolor painting and there will be cards and reproductions of the works available
Leigh will most likely be working on the printer doing linotype or monotype printing.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Wow!! This looks terrific!! I really do wish I could be among the crowds and slip in to see you, Robin. I got my fingers crossed for you that it will be a terrifc show!

Robin Weiss said...

Thanks Mike! Sounds like yours is going super!

Anonymous said...

Robin,
Hope your paintings find good homes to live in. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

is theere a studio tour this year 2008?? dates??
thanks sam at
samartizzan@hotmail.com