Saturday, November 17, 2012

"Big City" Seattle city oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Big City" 6x8 oil on panel  sold
This is a small city study that I plan on painting larger. I think it has good story and some interesting shapes. She seems vulnerable but somehow surrounded and protected by the light... ....FYI ...If this girl was to turn around and walk the other way up Post Alley she would run into the Alibi Room, right across from the Gum Wall, which has the best pizza in Seattle...in my opinion....just sayin...

Maury with an Alibi Pie



Here is my son Maury with a Blue Cheese, Bacon and Caramelized Onion , Alibi Pie!!

1 comment:

Lavon said...

Robin, that pizza looks yummy; next time I'm in Seattle! I really love that painting. It is amazing to me how you take mundane images and turn them around into fabulous haunting paintings.