Wednesday, February 08, 2017

"Beautiful Rain" Black History Month, portrait by Robin Weiss

"Beautiful Rain"  16x16 oil on canvas $800   Available
through Alki Arts 


Every year I have enjoyed participating in the Black History Month exhibition at Alki Arts in Seattle. Although AA is no longer a brick and mortar gallery the director, Diane Venti decided to find a space to hold the show this year!  On the second floor of Pacific Place in Seattle ( across from Nordstroms)  Diane has curated an amazing show of local artwork commemorating Black History Month. It will be up for the entire month of February.

Contact Diane for any further information about this show HERE




3 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

From your photos, Robin, it looks like a fabulous show! Would love to view it in person. Your painting looks so alive and enticing with the girl's lovely smile and the red umbrella with the black and white border! Really marvelous!

Unknown said...

This is a beauty, Robin!

Robin Weiss said...

Thanks Carol! I took this photo at Pike Place Market in Seattle on one of my rainy day photo tours....I loved the colors and wished I had gotten contact info from this lovely girl! I knew I would paint it the second I snapped the pic!


Thanks Joani!! =]