Thursday, February 22, 2018

"Mount Rainier from Vashon" Seattle landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Mount Rainier from Vashon"  9x14 oil   Sold

This is a painting from 2017 that I had not yet posted to my blog. Sometimes they slip through the cracks.

I have recently been painting for an up-coming show at the Michael Birawer Gallery in Seattle. It will consist of seven new larger Seattle City scenes. The opening will be April 5th, and part of Seattles First Thursday Art Walk. Stop by if you are in the area. I would love to see you!



But...before the show opening I will be attending the "5th Annual Plein Air Festival in Tequesta Florida. It gets started on March 3rd with the Quick Draw event the first Saturday. We are really looking forward to being in Florida especially with the unseasonably cold weather here. I will be posting more during this event like I did last year so stay tuned and thanks for following!!



Also, if you are interested in taking a workshop from yours truly...there will be a fun little one dayer through the Cole Gallery in Edmonds Wa. in July. Check out the website Here.



Lastly here is a link to a video made by the M Graham Paint company. This is a paint that I use almost exclusively because of its color intensity and consistancy.  Check it out HERE

1 comment:

Lavon said...

spectacular!!! I think you live in one of the world's greatest places for awesome things to paint. And you, Dear Robin do it so well! I treasure my pieces from you.