Thursday, October 18, 2018

Port Townsend Afternoon" Paint the Peninsula 2018, plein air painting by Robin Weiss

"Port Townsend Afternoon"  9x12 oil on panel  $600

I was glad when PTP organizers decided to expand the boundaries that artists are allowed to paint during the event.  It now includes another favorite place, the historic seaside community of Port Townsend, WA.  I picked a sunny day to do some urban painting which is always fun in PT.




I often donate images of my paintings of Port Townsend to be included in the Gathering Place yearly calendar project which raises funds for this great cause.

This year I have two paintings of PT in the calendar.

Check out the Gathering Place website to find out all the great things they do for the developmentally disabled youth and adults in our community.








No comments: