Friday, June 21, 2019

"Breakfast at the Black Bird" Bainbridge Island oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Breakfast at the Black Bird "  14x18 oil on linen    Sold

I'll get right to it...This painting will be on display at the Roby King Gallery in July as part of a three person group show. With me in the gallery will be Pamela Wachtler and Ninalee Irani. This show is in conjunction with and will be a benefit for the Bainbridge Island Land Trust that does so much to help preserve key natural and historical properties on BBI.

To see all the work I will have in the exhibition at Roby King visit my website HERE




Opening Night will be during the First Friday Artwalk in Winslow on July 5th. All the galleries in town will be open late and it is always a pleasure to hang out in Winslow on a warm summer night with friends and visit the shops and galleries in town.  Stop by and say hi to the artists at the Roby King. We would love to see you!




It has been awhile since my last post and a lot has happened!  I participated in the Two Rivers Plein Air Festival in New Braunfels Texas where I received the Artists Choice Award and then drove down to California to participate in the Carmel Art Festival.  I am currently the featured artist at the Front Street Gallery in Poulsbo and recently joined my grand daughter Brooklyn and son Maury at Paint Out Poulsbo. Brooklyn won First Place in her age division and Maury won Second Place.  I did a demo for the Cole Gallery in Edmonds and will be traveling down to Colorado in July to do one at the Oh Be Joyful Gallery in Crested Butte......sheesh...sounds like a lot but there was more! I want to post about all these events on the blog eventually but that may take all winter! Ha!!  Anyway...stay tuned for more adventures In Plein Air!


Painting at the Carmel Riverfront Park during the Carmel Art Festival 2019





No comments: