Sunday, February 12, 2023

"Face the Sun" original oil painting by Robin Weiss


"Face the Sun" 20x20 oil 0n canvas  $1400


 

Our neighbors who own a flower farm gave us a nice bouquet of sunflowers. This painting was inspired by a moment in time when I walked by the sun porch and saw the light hitting the vase of flowers insi



In other news I was excited to learn that "Sunlight on Apples" was juried into the Oil Painters of America National Show at the Reinert Fine Art Gallery in Charleston SC. Very humbled to be among many of my art heroes in this prestigious exhibition.


Also I will be attending the Carmel Art Festival as a participating artist in May! So the summer schedule is filling fast. I hope to meet some of you in my travels in the coming year. Thanks for keeping in touch on IPA!


No comments: