Thursday, June 27, 2024

"Little Norway" Poulsbo plein air painting by Robin Weiss

"Little Norway"  11x14 oil on panel, plein air   SOLD


 I had the pleasure of meeting by chance, a long time collector from Massachusetts at the Front Street Gallery in Poulsbo this week.  It was a surprise for her too!  Always a pleasure and inspiring to meet folks from all over who love and appreciate the work I do. That is one of the benefits of being an artist. To be someone who creates art that others put into their homes because the art has inspired them or evoked a feeling of awe, joy, happiness or peace (most of the comments I get). It is a privilege and also really humbling.  I always want to produce the best work I can for the folks who love my paintings.

Poulsbo is the little town that we live closest to. It was settled and built by immigrants from Norway who saw a bit of their own fjords here in the new world.  The town has always had that small town flavor although that is changing like so many other places with lots of growth and new people moving in.

I am represented in Poulsbo by the Front Street Gallery, a co-op owned and operated by 25 plus artists and crafters.  Stop by if you are in the area for some of the best local art in the area.  =]


Poulsbo


No comments: