Thursday, August 29, 2024

"After Eight" plein air landscape painting by Robin Weiss

 

"After Eight"  6x12 plein air     SOLD

My recently purchased Windows Surface laptop had a melt down.....or at least it seemed like I just bought it.  Turns out it was 6 years old...but still, they don't last that long! The guy at Geek Squad said they have a 4or 5 year life span! 
Anyway I have not been posting for awhile waiting for Best Buy to get the new one ready. I bought a new ASUS laptop because it was on sale and they said it was a good one for photo editing. I'm getting used to it and windows 11 by posting on my blog. 
I've been painting a lot and have attended the Whidbey Island Plein Air competition in the interim. I will be posting those paintings soon.

One evening after watching the news I glanced outside and noticed the light was really nice. I packed up the gear and drove to a favorite painting spot across the Hood Canal bridge on the Olympic Peninsula. I had just enough time to capture this scene.

No comments: