Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"At Rest" marine oil painting by Robin Weiss

"At Rest" marine 10x8 oil on panel   SOLD
This is a companion piece painted at the same time as my last post and bought by the same collector!.(Thanks Brian!!..=] )...I also missed posting this one....go figure.....I must have been way over-caffeinated!

[ main route map ]
Wa. State ferry routes


My wife and I love travelling around our beautiful state! I painted this from a photo, taken on a loop ferry trip to Alki Arts. We went over on the Bainbridge Island ferry and came back via the Fauntleroy / Vashon ferry..This scene is Vashon Harbor.
 There are also lots of other fun ferry loop trips you can make that feature some of the most stunning views in Western Washington. So get out there this summer and soak up the beauty!! 

1 comment:

Lavon said...

Brian is one wise guy to have grabbed both of these lovely paintings!! They go well together. Your water paintings are as wonderful as your cityscapes!