Friday, April 04, 2008

Point no Point Lighthouse

There will be a show of my recent paintings at the "Tree House Restaurant" on Bainbridge Island. That is in the Lynwood Center by the old movie theatre. It will run from Tue, April 8th till Sun May 11th...The Tree House is a great place to have lunch and check out my new paintings!


The Point no Point Lighthouse is a favorite place to go painting and beach combing. This is a view from the back side across the wetland marsh 8x10 oil on panel $150.00 SOLD

2 comments:

Ann said...

The Point No Point lighthouse is a favorite place of mine as well! The colors in this painting are gorgeous. And I can see the motion of the wind...I feel like I am there again. I wish you all the best with your show at the Tree House.

Robin Weiss said...

Thank you Annie! Some day we will visit Point no Point together again!