Thursday, March 12, 2020

"Cafe Roussillion" Paris oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Cafe Roussillion"  20x20 oil on canvas   Sold

Paris is the best city in the world for walking! Every street and alley has interesting cafes, shops , markets, museums and artwork everywhere!  I brought home gigabytes of images, A sketchbook packed full of reference and inspiration for many winters of studio painting to come. This is one of my paintings of Paris that sold in a recent Featured Artist Exhibition at the Cole Gallery in Edmonds Washington. The show will be up through the month of March. More info HERE

See prior posts on my blog for tips on how I traveled with painting gear in Europe and feel free to ask me any questions at robinweiss@earthlink.net  ....Thanks and have fun out there!


Sketching at a Paris cafe  2020

 caption




No comments: