Monday, November 02, 2020

"Shuksan Through the Haze" plein air landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Shuksan through the Haze" 8x6 oil  SOLD

 Another view I have painted many times!  I just can't help myself when I am standing at this spot in person! You would too!!  Come to Washington and see for yourself!

I have to say at this point, I am so proud of my son Maury. He has overcome some real struggles in his life but has the best attitude through it all.  He attended the Art institute of Seattle for game design when it was a fairly new program. It was a very intense instruction which he accomplished in three years by attending without the breaks. This was after working with me for a year after high school. He quickly realized that he wanted do something that he enjoyed for a living and really worked hard to achieve that. After gaining his degree he landed a great job and by consistent effort has been promoted to leadership positions in his workplace.

Maury still loves to draw and paint like he did growing up and we have traveled to many locations around the country to paint together.  Check out his website HERE


Maury painting Mount Shuksan


No comments: