Thursday, November 05, 2020

"Front Street" urban oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Front Street"   24x20 oil on linen panel  SOLD

 

The last in my "Smoked" series, this view of my hometown, Poulsbo Washington, has been hanging in a show of recent work at the Poulsbohemian coffee shop in downtown Poulsbo. Looks like the show will hang for another month and be up through November of 2020.  There will be some changes in the artwork including this piece, which I have entered into the Plein Air Washington Artists Winter Show coming up in December 2020. I will be adding some recent paintings and moving others around so if you are in the area and are looking for original, local artwork for your home stop by the Poulsbohemian. (If you get there early you may even run into me working on my next blogpost!  =]

 From there walk down to the Front Street Gallery to view more original artworkwork by local artists.

To learn more about the Plein Air Washington Artists Winter Show click HERE





No comments: