Monday, December 06, 2021

"Cotton Wood Creek" Teton National Park plein air painting by Robin Weiss

"Cotton Wood Creek" 12x9 oil  SOLD

 

Sometimes I lose track of paintings and forget they are even out there until I get a check in the mail. A nice surprise came from the Roby King Gallery on Bainbrdige Island this week for two paintings they sold.

This painting was done several years ago during a trip with Plein Air Washington Artists to Teton National Park. I remember being a little nervous painting this one because I had no bear spray and there were reports of grizzlies in the area and a recent attack.....All I saw were mosquitoes!

If you are Christmas shopping on Bainbridge Island be sure to visit the Roby King Gallery! They have some of the best representational painters in the Northwest on display there.   =]

Merry Christmas!




No comments: