Tuesday, December 14, 2021

"The Resting Place" Original Northwest, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"The Resting Place"  14x18 oil on linen   SOLD

 

I keep finding pieces in my artwork file that have not been posted on the blog. It's important because all my sites are interconnected now.  When I post on my blog, that post is picked up and applied to my Dailypaintworks gallery page....and when you click on the portfolio tab on my website, it goes to that DP gallery page.  ...so if I want all my work to be available on the website, it needs to be posted on the blog....Anyhow, I'm trying to keep up! 

The Resting Place is one of those paintings that never got posted. It recently sold at the Roby King Gallery on Bainbridge Island.  It's a scene of Port Hadlock from a favorite painting location outside the Ajax Cafe.  You can see more of my work available at the Roby King Gallery HERE.


No comments: