Sunday, November 02, 2014

"Smith Tower Morning" Seattle, cityscape, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Smith Tower Morning"  9x12 oil on panel  Sold
I'm randomly going through paintings I haven't posted yet. There are a bunch!  You can see this one for yourself by coming to Arts in the Woods Studio Tour this weekend in Poulsbo, Washington! Seriously, if you are in the area come on out and say hi. There will be great deals on my artwork and also several other artists showing their amazing work at the Knowles Studio. You can find out more info about this studio tour on the Cultural Arts Foundation website HERE



 
Yes!  The 2015 Robin Weiss Fine Art , desk calendars will be available at Arts in the Woods or order them directly from me by simply emailing your address to me with your order at robinweiss@earthlink.net   $10 per calendar






1 comment:

Lavon said...

I just love your cityscapes. They are the best!