Friday, May 22, 2020

"Big Beef River Estuary" plein air, landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Big Beef River Estuary"  6x6 oil on panel   SOLD

I talked about Seabeck, Wa. and my painting trip there in March, in my last post.  You can check it out HERE.

If you are interested in seeing more of my work online there are many venues to do that!  My blog posts are automatically downloaded to Daily Paintworks and I have been a member of DP since around 2005!  They have the most comprehensive gallery of my work on the internet.

 I have also updated my website. It is totally different now and I still have work to do but please check it out!
Robin Weiss Fine Art.

Of course I have a Facebook page both personal and professional. Both pages are devoted to art!...The personal page has a few more photos of the grand kids.... =]  I am fairly new to Instagram. I was late to that program , but am slowly building followers...

I even have a Youtube page that has some old hilarious painting videos....I need to post some new stuff there for sure!  robin weiss youtube channel

You can see a pretty cool video done by M Graham Paint on their website HERE. Big shout out and thanks to M Graham for sponsoring me and for making a great product!!

Most of the galleries that show my work have websites and online galleries now too !  Here are the galleries that represent me. Click on the highlighted text to link.

The Knowles StudioFront Street Gallery, The Cole Gallery, The Roby King Gallery, The Michael Birawer Gallery, The Oh Be Joyful Gallery

Thanks for your support of the arts and the artists!!  Stay safe and stay creative!






No comments: