Tuesday, October 27, 2020

"The Pumpkin Patch" paintings from the pumpkin patch by Robin Weiss

The Pumpkin Patch"  Suyematsu Farm , 8x16 oil
Available through the Cole Gallery, Edmonds WA
425-697-2787

 

This is the plein air painting I did at Suyematsu Farm on Bainbridge Island that started the whole Pumpkin Princess series of paintings.  You can see them all if you follow along on my blog. To get my blog posts in your email, simply enter your email in the "follow by email" tile in the right hand sidebar on my blog home page. I really appreciate your support!  I'm always amazed by folks who show up at my shows or demos that tell me they have been following along on the blog for years!  So encouraging!  Thank you!

The Suyematsu Farm on Bainbridge Island was originally owned by Akio Suyematsu. The book by David Guterson, Snow Falling on Cedars is loosely based on the story of the farm and the internment of the Suyematsu family during World War 11. You can read more about the families that manage the farm and surrounding wineries and vinyards in this post by Perennial Vineyards HERE

This painting and other Pumpkin Patch works are available through the Cole Gallery in Edmonds WA. You can contact Denise at 425-697-2787 for more purchasing information.

No comments: