Saturday, June 19, 2021

"April Still Life" still life painting by Robin Weiss

"April Still Life"  8x8 oil on panel   $300

 

The cobalt blue vase.....Yes, I still have it!   I stuck a few apple blossoms in it when they were blooming beautifully and much too briefly this spring.  Against the red drape they really stood out. Maybe this is the painting I will enter into the Little Gems Show this year....The deadline is fast approaching! Yikes!

I'll wait another day and see what you all think... =]

Speaking of the Little Gems Show...This is the annual small works show put on by the Plein Air Washington Artists group and hosted by the Scott Milo Gallery in Anacordes, WA. It is always a spectacular presentation of fine art by Washington Artists. Stop by if you get the chance!  

Also at the Scott Milo Gallery in November will be a group show including myself along with a few other members of PAWA, Chris Troyer, and Roger Small. 

No comments: