Friday, June 18, 2021

"Poulsbo Marina" plein air marinescape by Robin Weiss

"Poulsbo Marina" 9x12 oil on linen, plein air   Sold

 

 I always carry my portable painting gear with me pretty much everywhere I go. 

Since Covid, instead of spending my mornings working on computer stuff at the coffee shop I have been walking around Poulsbo. 

I usually call my mom and see whats happening on the waterfront. 

At 7am that mostly includes my waterfront animal friends like Bruce the seagull or Aaron the Heron. 

 Well, the coffee shop is open now and here I find myself working on the computer again....I have a lot of paintings to post and catch you all up with! ....but I am not going to abandon my morning walks! 

 I found this friendly fellow out enjoying the morning quiet before the big boats come in for the weekend. 




 I feel like that when I can find a quiet place to paint outside and just enjoy the beauty of our little town. I grabbed the pack and walked out to the end of the boat dock to paint the above scene. Such a wonderful morning.   

Have you developed some enjoyable new routines since covid?   Hope so!  

No comments: