Saturday, March 16, 2019

"Autumn Leaves" Seattle city oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Autumn Leaves"  24x36 oil on canvas   $2400
Available at the Michael Birawer Gallery   206-624-7773


What can I say about the Pergola that I haven't said before...Painted this view many times from many different directions. You can go back in my blog archives and see many of them. Pioneer Square is a very cool area of old Seattle that hasn't changed that much over the decades. I love the old Sycamore trees that shade this park and change with the seasons. I decided to go larger with this one. It would make an impressive focal point for any room decor. You can view it in person at:
The Michael Birawer Gallery
1003 1st Ave, Seattle WA 98104
206-624-7773

That's the end of the new work displayed at my featured artist show at MBG . I will be moving on to some of the other recent work.  The weather is improving in the Pacific Northwest and I will be outside painting too!! In fact, that's just what I did yesterday!

Eagle Harbor   8x16 oil on panel



No comments: