Monday, March 11, 2019

"Post Alley" Seattle city, oil painting by Robin Weiss

"Post Alley"  20x20 oil on linen     Sold
Well, it's been awhile...Many events have transpired including a record breaking snow storm in the Pacific Northwest!  I have been painting daily and opened a featured artist exhibition at the Michael Birawer Gallery in Seattle on March 7th, my birthday!  The opening was a great success and I sold a few paintings including this one of Post Alley in Pike Place Market. While it is too late for you to make the opening(because I'm a chronic blog procrastinator!) the show will be up for the month of March and you can still see most of the work.

I am going to attempt to catch up on the blog again and will start by posting all the new work that is up at MBG.  I am also going to list the events that are on the schedule for 2019....I'll be very busy!!
First up:
I am participating in a group show at the Scott Milo gallery in Anacordes, WA during the month of March . If you are in the area stop by! This is an excellent galley featuring many representational artists in the area.To inquire about this work call Katherine at 360-293-6938

I will be talking about my process and doing a demo painting for the Port Ludlow Art League at the Port Ludlow Bay Club on March 20th  at 1:00pm . Guests are welcome to attend for $5. More info here  http://www.portludlowart.org/next-meetin/

Very happy to be a participating artist in the Two Rivers Plein Air competiton and sales event this year taking place in New Braunfels, Texas, April 30th-May3rd 2019. For more info on this event click this link  https://www.tworiverspleinair.com/

Also excited about participating in the 26th Carmel Art Festival in Carmel by the Sea , CA  May 17th through the 19th .  For more info on this fun event click on this link http://www.carmelartfestivalcalifornia.com/

There are lots more adventures on the calendar this year including a lifetime dream to paint in Europe as part of Workshops in France.  I will be posting more about these events as they get closer...

Thanks for following along on my artistic journey!  Have a fun summer!








No comments: