Wednesday, October 06, 2021

"Close of Day" Whidbey Island Plein Air Festival landscape painting by Robin Weiss

"Close of Day" 9x12 oil on panel      SOLD

 

In my last post I promised to include the paintings completed during the Whidbey Island Plein Air Festival. I won Best of Show from juror of awards, Al Currier for this piece. It was also the very first painting I did for the competition. I went on to paint 10 more paintings including my largest plein air at 16x20 inches.


Close of Day on location

It was nice after so much time cooped up because of covid to head over to Coopeville and get back to competing again. ..=]

Heads up on current and upcoming shows: 

Front Street Gallery: "Northwest Passages" a featured artist exhibit opening Oct. 9th and up through the month.

The Scott Milo Gallery:  opening Nov. 5th and up through the month of November 2021

No comments: