Friday, September 27, 2024

"Main Street Edmonds" Edmonds and Beyond plein air painting by Robin Weiss

"Main Street Edmonds" 14x11 oil on panel  SOLD


First off I would like to appologize to my subscribers. Over a year ago I was forced to change my RSS feed to a different venue. I though I had it all set up to work properly and only recently found out that it was not going out unless I manually sent it each time! Sheesh!  Hopefully that has been fixed and if you start getting In Plein Air posts again in your email that is why. Of course you can still unsubscribe if you want, but if you enjoy my posts you may want to go back and look through the blog. I have been consistently posting for the last few years!  Okay, after the five stages of grief I will get over it..=]

The painting above was completed during the Edmonds and Beyond Plein Air Paintout, Quick Paint event in Edmonds, WA.  I set up on Main street under an awning to escape the rain and painted this scene in front of me. 

I was recently surprised to hear from childhood friends Bruce and David Asamoto. Bruce was in the Seattle area and looked me up. It was great to meet with them and their wifes in Poulsbo and catch up on old times.  Then they came to Edmonds for the Quick Paint. Big thanks to Bruce and his wife Kim for buying this painting as a memory of their time here. So good to see these old friends again!



No comments: