Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"Second Beach Sea Stack" plein air, marinescape by Robin Weiss

"Second Beach Sea Stack"   10x14 oil on linen panel    Sold
Getting up early the following day I raced over to the Fine Art Center to submit the prior days work. After talking with a few of the artists there and grabbing a muffin I headed north to LaPush where I loaded my gear on my trusty cart and started down the trail to Second Beach.  The cart turned out to be a liability because of the length of stairs getting down to the beach at the end of the trail.  But well worth the effort. Next time I will use my back pack!

 I ended up staying there all day and getting three paintings completed!!

1 comment:

Lavon said...

Robin, How wonderful! I climbed that haystack one day. It is covered with tunnels thru the seabrush like Alice in Wonderland!!!I adore this painting!!!