Thursday, March 24, 2022

"Another Point no Point Study" plein air painting by Robin Weiss

"Another Point no Point Study" 6x10 oil on panel  $500
Available through the Front Street Gallery  360-598-6133

 

There is a bird watching platform not far down the marsh trail at Point no Point. It's a great place to watch the shore birds and the marsh waterfowl.  It's also a nice spot to gain a little elevation and set up a easel for painting.  That is the reason you have seen so many paintings from me of this view. They keep selling too....so I keep painting them. Since I have done this study, I worked on a larger 12x24. Will post soon.

This painting and several other recent works are available through the Front Street Gallery in Poulsbo. Stop by on Saturday, March 26th,  I'll be working the morning shift.  =]

No comments: