Wednesday, March 23, 2022

"Salt Marsh at Point no Point" plein air painting by Robin Weiss

Salt Marsh at Point no Point  11x14    SOLD

 

Back to my Point no Point series.  This one shows more of the salt marsh inland from PNP.  This whole area is in the planning stage to be returned to it's original and natural state before earth berms were put in place to control tidal flooding. That will dramaticaly change the area some say for the better, I'm not so sure.  In any event I will continue to document this beautiful local coastline of the Pacific Northwest.

More to come so stay tuned! =]

I have been hanging some of my local Point no Point paintings at the bakery in Hansville called Greenwoodes Farm. Stop by if you get the chance. Great  baked goods, organic and locally sourced.

1 comment:

Dew Nguyen said...

Very beautiful painting !!!