Wednesday, March 02, 2022

"Point no Point Light House, Plein Air Study" by Robin Weiss

"Point no Point Lighthouse Plein Air Study" 8x6 , oil 
SOLD

 

Last month I started going out to a favorite painting spot, the Point no Point Lighthouse, again. Seems like about this time every year when the winter weather gets a little less harsh I find myself back on the beach at the point....that's not really a point...

I love this time of year because the light can be really dramatic and the there are not a lot of people around. It's very quiet and you see more wildlife....just a great time to paint in this stunning location.




 I have done a whole series of plein air and studio paintings which I will start to post daily. I have also hung a few of these paintings at a new bakery in Hansville called Greenwoods Farm. They have a great selection of organic baked goods, sandwiches and wine.  Stop by and support your local farmers! 



No comments: